50 Sale Celebration


on , ,

No comments

I've almost reached 50 sales in my shop. How awesome is that?

I started my Etsy shop almost a year ago, very disillusioned and without first taking the time to properly understand the mechanics of the site and finer points of marketing. Lampshades N' Lollipops has come a very long way, building from the ground up on very shaky legs. 50 sales marks a huge milestone for me, one that means that I was able to achieve success.

To celebrate the occasion, I'll be hosting a giveaway that will include items from various Etsy members. I'll be posting details soon, so I suggest liking my Facebook page or following me on Twitter to keep in the loop (or following my blog if you haven't already!).

Etsy sellers: If you want me to consider you for being a featured seller in the giveaway, make sure to check out the BNR I'll be hosting next Tuesday (6/21) morning. Post in the comments if you would like to be contacted when the BNR starts.

Cheers!

Leave a Reply